One of the biggest dangers surrounding the use of treated pine products is not only do they burn very easily but they are extremely toxic. One teaspoon of the ash is so poisonous it can be lethal and contaminate our environment. Flexipoles can and will burn but it is not easy to set them on fire. You require large amonts of heat and enough fuel to sustain a hot fire. Flexipoles are not totally non toxic they will emit the same carbon compounds as do plastics.
The photos below are a test using scrub and grass trees as fuel. The grass trees emit large amounts of heat and burn quick and fierce so they are a bench mark test.
After the first burn the flexipoles were still in function only one post sustained a small amount of fire damage.